Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 05:04
Sujet du message:
Chiefs GM says team will work our tail o
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

of the reset the market this week, as he agreed to a . The deal includes $38 million guaranteed, can reach up to $72 million total and made him the highest-paid safety in NFL history. All safeties on expiring contracts will notice this new number, including of the .Mathieu is entering the final year of the three-year, $42 million contract he signed in 2019, and he will earn $14.55 million in base salary this season, . The 29-year-old has proven to be one of the best safeties in the league, and just earned his third first-team All-Pro nod Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey this past season as well as his second Pro Bowl appearance. In a , Chiefs general manager Brett Veach said that the team is going to do everything they can to keep him in the fold. ( )"We've had a chance to talk to Tyrann and his representation, and I think it's a little bit difficult with the landscape right now of having two cap-shortened offseasons Mark Lowe Jersey and where we are in regards to our offseason projections. But as we've discu sed with Tyrann and his crew, it's one of those situations that where we are now will certainly not be where we are once the season ends, and once we correct some of the things when you have extensions, conversations, trades, (players) move on -- every team is certainly in a different position (with) what their books say than (what) they will be in the offseason."And we like to think that we're going to find a way to get this done. And he knows we love him, and we know he wants to be here. And right now, for him, and for us, I think it's just a timing thing. But there's not a guy in this league I respect as much as him for Enrique Hernandez Jersey the way he goes about his busine s. And, you know, listen, a lot of these guys, and a lot of these teams -- I think we saw the franchise tag period come and go, and no one got done. And there have been a couple of deals, but a lot of these bigger deals haven't been done for the same reason. Different players handle it in a different way. And just like you'd expect from Tyrann, just complete cla s. I mean, the guy is special. We love him. And we're certainly going to work our tail off to keep him here."What could Kirk Gibson Jersey make an extension tough is Kansas City's cap situation. As NFL.com points out, Yasiel Puig Jersey the Chiefs already have four players who will count for at least $20 million on the cap next year. While Mathieu has said that , it's po sible if not probable he could make more money by hitting free agency next offseason. predicts Mathieu is in line for a contract extension virtually identical to the one he signed in 2019. They predict a three-year deal with an average salary of $14,039,287 as opposed to $14 million. Chiefs star quarterback has said that he wants Mathieu to be in Kansas City , and it sounds like Veach feels the same way. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum