Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 05:03
Sujet du message:
Dolphins ink dynamic wide receiver and r
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The are locking down wide receiver to a four-year extension, according to . The deal is set to pay the former sixth-round pick out of Texas Tech $24 million, giving him $6 million annually.Grant first arrived in Miami back in 2016 and has proven Kenny Lofton Jersey to be a dynamic pa s-catching threat and returner for the Dolphins. For his career, he's totaled 34 receptions for 471 yards and four touchdowns. As a returner, Grant has been far more impactful, turning in a 2018 campaign where he notched 228 punt Yan Gomes Jersey return yards (16.3 yards per return) and a touchdown to go along with 535 kickoff return yards and another score. Those pa s-catching stats don't jump off the page, but Miami is buying into the potential that Grant po se ses at that spot.Grant was entering the final year of his rookie deal and was set to Manny Ramirez Jersey make $720,000 this season, Edwin Encarnacion Jersey so he's seeing a pretty significant pay bump. He's also now on a similar annual pay-level to Chicago's , Dallas' and Pittsburgh's , so Grant, who ran a sub-4.4 40-yard dash at Texas Tech's Pro Day in '16, could see an uptick in opportunity within Miami's new offensive system under first-year head coach Danny Salazar Jersey Brian Flores. He's also the latest from Miami's 2016 draft cla s to see a contract extension as the Dolphins also inked cornerback to a $75.3 million extension back in May. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum