Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:59
Sujet du message:
49ers Nick Bosa and Solomon Thomas suffe
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The injury bug continues to haunt the through two weeks of the season. Arguably the biggest blow has now been confirmed as the Niners announced on Monday that an MRI revealed star pa s rusher Nick Bosa has suffered a torn ACL that will end his 2020 Carlos Santana Jersey season. Bosa was carted off the field grabbing his left knee after a four-yard run during the first quarter of Sunday's win over the at MetLife Stadium. Head coach Kyle Shanahan said after the win on Sunday that Bosa likely suffered a torn ACL and this MRI has since confirmed the news.Bosa was not the only 49ers defensive lineman getting carted off the field. was also down grabbing his left knee and struggling to get up Pete Rose Jersey after a pa s to . Following an MRI conducted on Monday, it has been confirmed that the pa s-rusher has also torn his ACL and his season comes to an early end too.The delay in the confirmation for both of these injuries was thanks to Aaron Nola Jersey the in West Virginia, where they are currently staying, breaking down and the team needed to call on a local hospital for a sistance.After being selected with the No. 2 overall pick at the 2019 NFL Draft, Bosa recorded nine sacks and 25 quarterback hits in his rookie season, finishing with 45 pre sures (including 24 hurries). In the 2020 opener against Arizona, Bosa totaled six tackles and a forced fumble. Meanwhile, Thomas also had two sacks as a reserve on Scott Kingery Jersey the 49ers stacked defensive line, but he was a starter this year. Losing both of these two talents for the year now puts a major dent in San Francisco's front seven as they try to repeat as NFC champions. 2020 first-round pick will slide in for Thomas while he's out, but the Bosa lo s is of major significance. Jr. is listed behind Bosa on the depth chart, but San Clay Buchholz Jersey Francisco can also line up -- who is dealing with a back injury --opposite . The club also with pa s rusher Ziggy Ansah on Monday to help this depleted group. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum