Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:55
Sujet du message:
A.J. Dillon says the Packers could have
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The have had Melky Cabrera Jersey an adventurous offseason to say the least. The saga continues to dominate headlines and free agency wasn't nece sarily too kind to the Packers, but they were still able to retain a couple of important players. One was running back , who signed a to keep the versatile weapon in Green Bay.Jones earned his first Pro Bowl selection last season after ama sing 1,459 all-purpose yards. He tied for the league lead in rushing touchdowns in 2019 and led the NFL in yards per carry in 2018. He's a key part of the Packers offense, but he's not the Whit Merrifield Jersey only Green Bay running back who could play a major role in 2021. Second-year running back is looking to make a large impact this season as well, and he recently said that he believes he and Jones could be a dynamic duo that takes the league by storm this year."I think we can be the best running back tandem in the NFL," Dillon said Wednesday, . "You look at us and you see thunder and lightning, which absolutely we are, but the lightning guy, Aaron (Jones), he can also grind out some yards, and the thunder guy, myself, I'd like to say I can still beat some guys running away from them. So I feel Cheslor Cuthbert Jersey like we both definitely have our strengths, but we bring two bags, and the entire running back room is capable of guys that can do it all. That's just the standard in the running back room. That's what coach (Ben) Sirmans preached, being able to do it all, being able to find a role on the team. So I feel like we definitely embody that." Dillon rushed for just 242 yards and two touchdowns in 2020, but had a performance late in the year that surprised everyone. In a snowy "Sunday Night Football" showdown with the in Week 15, Dillon exploded for 124 yards and two touchdowns on 21 carries. Sure, it was just one game, but it showed the kind of play he is capable of."The Tenne see game, definitely, Brian Flynn Jersey I look back on as I'm preparing for this year as a big confidence boost," Dillon said. "Now going into year two, second year in the offense, knowing a little bit more and hopeful expanding my role, I definitely know what I can contribute. So just looking to build on top of that and having more games like that Tenne see game." Dillon rushed for 1,685 yards and 14 touchdowns in his final collegiate season at Boston College. In Willie Wilson Jersey three years in the ACC, Dillon racked up 4,618 yards from scrimmage and 40 total touchdowns. He could be a major playmaker in the making, and someone who can both take the load off of Jones and help whoever is playing quarterback for the Packers in 2021. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum