Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:52
Sujet du message:
Donovan McNabbs claims against Terrell O
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The team may be quite a few years removed from the Hunter Pence Jersey field, but the 2005 continue to. Former quarterback Donavan McNabb says he still blames wide receiver Terrell Owens for breaking up the team that McNabb says could have kept contending.After the Eagles made it to Super Bowl 39 and lost to the McNabb recalls how Owens held out because he felt he was worth more money than he was getting paid, and was putting on some crazy antics while working out privately.McNabb is claiming this, and the T.O. distractions in general are what lead to the failures of the next season and the eventual downfall of that team.McNabb C.D. Pelham Jersey describes the situation with what Owens did to the team :"This is like 'Days Of Our Lives.' It was unbelievable. But that was something that kind of broke us up. That was the most frustrating for me, because I knew what we could do, and, if we decided to just come together, what we could accomplish."David Samson sat down on his Elvis Andrus Jersey podcast "Nothing Personal with David Samson" to discu s it all. Samson is apprehensive about believing McNabb. "Donovan I'm not buying what you're selling, but I'm also not accepting what Owens did in response," he said."Terrell Owens and Donavan McNabb are engaged in the craziest fight right now," Samson says. "And I'm trying to understand as former players, why you'd ever get into it with a former teammate on Twitter."The podcast host notes that this is now "impacting the Eagles legacy," and goes through Lance Lynn Jersey what he would do if he was the president of the team. "If I'm the president of the Eagles, I'm being very clear about something right now. I'm calling up both these guys and I'm saying listen, there's no upside to this at all," he said. "I' Jon Niese Jersey d prefer you to stop ... It's still my organization and I want it to stop." Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum