Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:51
Sujet du message:
Browns Baker Mayfield reverses course on
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The are set to open their season in le s than 24 hours, and has decided he doesn't want to be a distraction leading up to the game. Mayfield announced he no longer plans to kneel for the national anthem this season, a few months after he made headlines announcing was played.Mayfield gave for his decision:"After watching Thursday's game and also watching the players' video, it shows that Bill Mazeroski Jersey it is not about who is standing or who is kneeling for the anthem. But instead, coming together and taking action to create real change. Also after reading many letters and personal me sages over the past few weeks. I have been shown a gesture such as kneeling will only create more division and discu sion about the gesture, rather than a solution toward our country's problems at hand Bryan Reynolds Jersey . With that being said, I am choosing to stand for both anthems to show respect, love, unity, to everyone involved."I will respect my teammates no matter their decision. We have had meaningful discu sions on what true change looks like and that change takes all of us being together. My heart is even more pa sionate than it was months ago, due to the fact we are not close being to where our country needs to be. I love this country, but these challenges and adversity are an opportunity for much needed change for i sues that have been going on for far too long It's going to come down how we handle adversity and taking advantage of our opportunities."I am Dario Agrazal Jersey posting this now so it's not a discu sion on game day. And so the discu sion can be how to better our country, instead of divide us. Our team is ready to fight for our goals both on and off the field."The Dolphins in the locker room for "The Star-Spangled Banner" and "Lift Ev'ry Voice And Sing," seeking action rather than gestures in the fight against racial injustice."We need changed hearts, not just a response to pre sure," several Dolphins players said in the statement. "Enough, no more fluff and empty gestures. We need owners with influence and pockets bigger than ours to call up officials and flex political Chad Kuhl Jersey power."The NFL already has a few teams revealing anthem demonstrations for Week 1, as the for the "The Star-Spangled Banner" and "Lift Ev'ry Voice and Sing," but they joined the at Francisco Cervelli Jersey the 50-yard line prior to kickoff of Thursday night's opener and locked arms in unison. Andy Reid, , and were at the center of the line and wished each other good luck before the contest was played. Coaches around the league have embraced their players' decisions for anthem demonstrations in Week 1, which certainly will be addre sed prior to kickoff of each game on the season's opening weekend -- and beyond. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum