Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:50
Sujet du message:
How to watch Browns vs. Lions TV channel
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Who's Colby Rasmus Jersey PlayingDetroit @ ClevelandCurrent Records: Detroit 0-8-1; Cleveland 5-5What to KnowThe Detroit Lions are staying on the road Sunday to face off against the Cleveland Browns at 1 p.m. ET Nov. 21 at FirstEnergy Stadium. The Lions earned a 38-24 win in their most recent game against Cleveland in November of 2017. Last week, neither Detroit nor the Pittsburgh Steelers could gain the upper hand, so the two teams had to settle for a 16-16 tie. Meanwhile, there's no need to mince words: Cleveland lost to the New England Patriots last week, and they lost bad. The score Andrew Cashner Jersey wound up at 45-7. Cleveland was down 31-7 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from. Cleveland's defeat came about despite a quality game from RB , who picked up 99 yards on the ground on 19 carries and caught seven pa ses for 58 yards. Detroit is the clear underdog, so they're hoping it's the size of the fight that determines this one. Those who got lucky with them against the spread last week might want to hold off on placing bets Dan Straily Jersey this time since the team has yet to string together back-to-back wins against the spread. The Lions are now 0-8-1 while the Browns sit at 5-5. A couple offensive stats to keep in the back of your head while watching: Detroit is stumbling into the matchup with the third fewest overall offensive touchdowns in the league, having accrued only 16 on the season. Cleveland's offense has more to brag about, as they they rank first in the NFL when it comes to rushing touchdowns, with 16 on the season. So the cards Dwight Smith Jr. Jersey are definitely stacked in their favor. How To WatchWhen:Sunday at 1 p.m. ETWhere:FirstEnergy Stadium--Cleveland,OhioTV:FOXOnline streaming: (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)Follow:Ticket Cost:$40.00OddsThe Browns are a big 12.5-point favorite against the Lions, according to the latest .The line has drifted a bit towards the Browns, as the game opened with the Browns as a 10-point favorite.Over/Under: -110See for every single game Keegan Akin Jersey , including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. . Series HistoryDetroit won the only game these two teams have played in the last seven years.Nov 12, 2017 - Detroit 38 vs. Cleveland 24 Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum