Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:49
Sujet du message:
Colts place Darius Leonard Zach Pascal K
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Hours before a key game against the , the Kyle Freeland Jersey placed a trio of important players on the reserve/COVID-19 list.The Colts on Saturday that linebacker , wide receiver , and safety joined several teammates who are already on the list. All Tony Wolters Jersey three players will be unable to play in the game against the Cardinals on Saturday night.Leonard has been clear in media that he is unvaccinated, which means he will mi s both Week 16 and Week 17. NFL.com reported that Leonard was placed on the COVID list due to a positive test. League policy states Charlie Blackmon Jersey that unvaccinated players that test positive for COVID-19 must isolate for 10 days before returning to the team. If Pascal and Chris Iannetta Jersey Williams are also unvaccinated and tested positive, they could also mi s both games. The Colts already placed All-Pro guard and guard in the COVID list earlier in the week, which could have a major impact on the team's best position group. With Leonard Sam Hilliard Jersey and Williams joining and on the list, the defense will be thin on starters as well. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum