Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:48
Sujet du message:
Cardinals designate J.J. Watt to return
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The stumbled a bit to the finish line in 2021, but they still have a chance to make a Super Bowl run. Kliff Kingsbury and Co. are expected to return an important piece on Jacob DeGrom Jersey defense, as the Cardinals that they had designated star defensive end to return from injured reserve.This opens a 21-day practice window for Watt, and he can be activated to the 53-man roster any time. , Watt is attempting Jay Bruce Jersey to return to the field during the first week of the playoffs.Watt suffered a in his revenge game against the on Oct. 24. , Watt tore his labrum, his bicep, and Tom Seaver Jersey his rotator cuff along with dislocating his shoulder. It was thought to be a season-ending Travis D'Arnaud Jersey injury, but Watt has fought through painful injuries before. Back in 2019, he returned for the playoffs with the Texans after suffering a torn pec. In seven David Wright Jersey games played this season, the three-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year has recorded 16 combined tackles, one sack and 10 quarterback hits. This offseason, he signed a with the Cardinals after 10 seasons in Houston. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum