Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:46
Sujet du message:
High school principal apologizes after F
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The discontent level in Chicago with coach Matt Nagy has reached new heights. On Saturday, a day before Chicago's eventual 16-13 lo s to the Lamar Jackson-le s , people chanted "Fire Nagy" during a high school football game featuring Michael Kopech Jersey the coach's son.The chant occurred during a Cla s 6A semifinals game between six-seeded Lake Forest -- who Nagy's son, Brayden, plays for -- and top-seeded Cary-Grove. Cary-Grove rolled to a 40-7 win, but principal Neil Lesinski Reynaldo Lopez Jersey wasn't in a celebratory mood after the "disrespectful chant" was heard during the game."On behalf of Cary-Grove High School, I want to a sure our community that the chant was not acceptable nor appropriate and was immediately addre sed by administration at the game," . "We hope to learn from this situation, and we have taken steps to ensure this does not happen again," the principal added. Here's video of the chant, which Bill Melton Jersey began in the second quarter and -- according to one Twitter user -- lasted into the fourth. Pulled this from NFHS. Was late in 4th quarter. Matt Allen (@MattyJamesAllen) "Fire Nagy" chants were far from anomalous in Chicago this past weekend. Bears fans serenaded Nagy with one during the Ravens lo s at Early Wynn Jersey Soldier Field, and at the United Center. FIRE NAGY CHANTS Ryan Rooney (@VivaLaRooney) Nagy, the 2018 Coach of the Year, is firmly on the hot seat after his team lost its fifth straight game to fall to 3-7 on Sunday. His next Yermin Mercedes Jersey opportunity to get off it is a Thanksgiving road game against the winle s , but starting quarterback may be unable to play with a ribs injury, thrusting backup into the role. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum