Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:44
Sujet du message:
Browns tight end David Njoku will report
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

2019 season was Dale Murphy Jersey in major jeopardy after the ' tight end broke his wrist during Cleveland's Week 2 victory over the . Last week, the Browns placed Njoku on injured reserved, meaning that he must mi s a minimum of eight games before returning to the field.On Tuesday, Cleveland.com's Mark Kay Cabot reported that Njoku has while increasing his chances of returning to the Browns later Darren O Day Jersey this season. Njoku, a three-year veteran, caught four of seven targets for 37 yards and a touchdown before sustaining his injury.The 27th overall pick in the 2017 draft, the 6-foot-4, 246-pound Njoku developed a quick rapport with quarterback after Mayfield became Cleveland's starting quarterback four games into the 2018 season. Njoku had 24 more catches and 253 more receiving yards last season than he had as a rookie while catching four touchdown pa Jared Shuster Jersey ses during the 2018 season. His production helped the Browns finish the season with a 7-8-1 record while also helping Mayfield set the NFL rookie record for touchdown pa ses. , a six-year veteran who spent his first five NFL seasons with the Kanas City , has replaced Njoku in the starting lineup. Harris has two receptions this season that includes his 2-yard touchdown reception from Mayfield in Cleveland's Week 3 lo s to the . Preston Tucker Jersey While there are other factors playing a role in his recent struggles, the lo s of Njoku is surely one reason why Mayfield has failed to match the succe s he had as a rookie during the first quarter of the 2019 season. Through three games, Mayfield has completed le s than 57 Josh Donaldson Jersey percent of his pa ses. He also has a 3/5 touchdown/interception ratio heading into Sunday's game in Baltimore against the AFC North division-leading . Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum