Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:44
Sujet du message:
Doug Marrone on why the Jaguars didnt tr
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The cut ties with former No. 4 overall draft pick on Monday, after just three seasons. While it had been clear for a while that Fournette and the Jaguars weren't exactly on good terms, many have asked the obvious question in the wake of the former Rickey Henderson Jersey LSU star's abrupt departure: Why didn't Jacksonville at least trade him? And the answer, according to coach Doug Marrone, is simple: Nobody wanted him."We exhausted all Khris Davis Jersey trade opportunities," Marrone told reporters Monday, . "We weren't able to get anything there, so I just felt that now we can work on the team and the plan and get ourselves ready for the season ... My question was, 'Can we get any value?' And we couldn't get any. Fifth, sixth, we couldn't get anything."That's not nece sarily a surprise considering the Jags had as early as April. In other words, if the rest of the NFL a sumed the 25-year-old would not be long for Jacksonville, why would anyone have rushed to trade for Brett Anderson Jersey him? The former first-rounder is both young and fresh off a bounce-back season in which he totaled Jurickson Profar Jersey more than 1,600 yards from scrimmage, but he's also a running back with an injury history and soon-to-be expiring contract.There's also the fact that the rest of the NFL has e sentially been able to telegraph the Jags' recent personnel moves based on the team's high-profile player relationships. All-Pro cornerback , for example, orchestrated a trade out of town during the 2019 season; Pro Bowl pa s rusher just this weekend got his longstanding wish of a trade elsewhere; and Fournette had a documented history of both publicly and privately . Fournette could have his own new home Andrew Triggs Jersey soon. The running back will officially hit waivers on Monday afternoon. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum