Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:42
Sujet du message:
Bills Sean McDermott believes that a new
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

, and are among the top quarterbacks from the 2018 NFL Draft that remain in search of a new contract. The quarterbacks all saw their fifth-year options picked up earlier this offseason, but each players' front office Tony Watson Jersey has alluded to a po sible extension before the start of the 2021 season. Despite those rumblings, each player would continue playing under their rookie contracts if the season started today.As it relates to Allen, coach Sean McDermott expre sed optimism when asked on Wednesday about a po sible new contract for his quarterback. McDermott echoed Bills GM Brandon Beane's previous sentiments that Allen could po sibly receive a new deal before the Bills kick things off against the in Week 1."Brandon mentioned a new contract , Buster Posey Jersey I think at the end of the spring practice period there, and these things handle themselves," McDermott said, . "They work themselves out when you got two parties that want to be together and have the same end goal in mind. Josh is a great, young talent and he fits so well with Buffalo and the city and the town and the people of Buffalo. So, I firmly believe it's gonna Aramis Garcia Jersey work itself out." While he could certainly put up another banner season in 2021, Allen has good reason to seek a new contract now following what was a breakout 2020 campaign. After helping the Bills clinch a playoff berth in 2019, Allen earned Johnny Cueto Jersey his first Pro Bowl nod last year after scoring 45 total touchdowns. Allen's play helped Buffalo reach its first AFC Championship Game since 1993.Allen's market value is estimated at $168.6 million over four years, . And while he may receive his market value, Allen would reportedly be willing to work with Buffalo on his extension in order to help the Bills strengthen a roster that won 15 games Chris Shaw Jersey (including the postseason) in 2020, ESPN's Jeremy Fowler. While Allen has good reason to pursue a new deal now, another strong season would only strengthen his market value in 2022. Allen may also be willing to play the waiting game -- seeing what Mayfield and Jackson receive from their respective teams -- before advancing his own contract negotiations. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum