Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:41
Sujet du message:
Christian McCaffrey Mike Davis will rota
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

will play Sunday, but don't expect it to be a full game. McCaffrey Adbert Alzolay Jersey will rotate series with fellow running back for the ' Week 9 game against the , according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. The Panthers, according to Rapoport, are rotating their running backs in order to keep them fresh while minimizing Greg Maddux Jersey the wear and tear on both players.McCaffrey, who this offseason became the NFL's highest-paid running back, has not played since suffering an ankle injury in Week 2. In his absence, the Panthers, 3-5 through eight games, are 18th in the NFL in rushing yards, 12th in touchdown runs and 15th in average yards per carry. Davis currently leads the Panthers with 350 rushing Jon Lester Jersey yards, while McCaffrey's still leads the team with four rushing touchdowns.On Sunday, McCaffrey and company will face a Chiefs defense that is ranked 29th in the league in rushing yards allowed, 13th and rushing touchdowns allowed Drew Smyly Jersey and 28th in average yards per carry allowed. And while McCaffrey's role in Sunday's game will be somewhat limited, Carolina offensive coordinator Joe Brady a sured Panthers fans (and fantasy football players) that the team does plan to use their All-Pro running back on Sunday. "You've got two guys that can catch the ball out of the Albert Almora Jr Jersey backfield and can run the ball. It does give you matchups that you can look into and see if you want to take advantage of that," Brady said earlier this week, . "Everything is on the table this week, for sure." Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum