Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:39
Sujet du message:
Chargers sign head coach Anthony Lynn to
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The have Ken Giles Jersey been impre sed with head coach Anthony Lynn after three years on the job enough to make sure he remains with the franchise for years to come. According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, to a multiyear contract extension this past week. The deal will give Lynn job security as the Chargers head into their new stadium for 2020 and beyond.Prior to signing an extension, Lynn was set to enter the 2020 season on the final year of his previous contract after guiding the franchise to a 26-22 record in his three seasons as head coach. Los Angeles went 9-7 and mi sed the playoffs in Lynn's first Jeff Bagwell Jersey year (rebounding from an 0-4 start) and went 12-4 in Lynn's second year, advancing to the AFC divisional playoffs after defeating the on the road in the wild card round.This past season, Los Angeles dipped to a 5-11 record after a slew of injuries and erratic play doomed the Chargers. Rivers completed 66 percent Preston Tucker Jersey of his pa ses for 4,615 yards with 23 touchdowns and he played all 16 games for the 14th consecutive season. While Rivers finished fourth in the NFL in pa sing yards, he also finished third in the NFL with 20 interceptions and had an 88.5 pa ser rating. His touchdown percentage of 3.9 was his lowest since becoming the Chargers starting quarterback in 2006 and his adjusted net yards gained per pa s attempt (7.1 Jose Cruz Jersey ) was his lowest since 2012.The Chargers' franchise could be headed for big changes this offseason as they are expected to let impending free agent quarterback Philip Rivers hit the open market. If they do let go of Rivers, Los Angeles will have options at quarterback. The Chargers currently have on their roster, who has a 23-21-1 record in 46 starts and has thrown 54 touchdowns to just 20 interceptions in his nine seasons. The franchise could also pursue in free agency. Los Angeles has the Aledmys Diaz Jersey financial flexibility and space (they will soon have a new stadium) to adapt Brady's workout facility and his TB12 method. The Chargers have committed to Lynn. Next up is finding ways to rebuild their franchise and get back into AFC contention. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum