Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:35
Sujet du message:
Cowboys draft falling star receiver CeeD
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Stopping the offense will now potentially require deploying the National Guard. The team entered the 2020 NFL Draft eyeing two defensive needs atop their board, but when C.J. Henderson was selected by the , the absence of their highest-graded cornerback put their eyes squarely on the EDGE position -- with K'Lavon Chai son ready and waiting. But while Chai son was falling, so was CeeDee Lamb, easily one of the consensus top two wideouts in the country.When both were still available at No. 17, the Cowboys and newly- A. J. Pollock Jersey joined head coach Mike McCarthy had a decision to make between elevating their offense to lethal levels or adding a player that could help them plant quarterbacks on a regular basis. They chose Lamb because, to be frank, no one in Dallas thought he'd still be waiting for a call from an NFL team. The addition of Lamb isn't simply a replacement for -- who left in free agency to join the -- but an upgrade who now joins an offense that features two 1,000-yard receivers Russell Martin Jersey in and . A component with "marker-draft-tracker-nfl" slug not found to render the marker. (Slug not found) Lamb can be devastating to opposing defenses in his own right, a consensus All-American out of Oklahoma who also landed first-team All-Big 12 honors in 2019, after racking up 1,327 receiving yards an 14 touchdowns.It marked his second consecutive season breaking the 1,000-yard, double-digit touchdown mark, and propelled him to the top of the cla s at the position beside Jerry Jeudy and Henry Ruggs III. When Ruggs was selected to the long before Lamb or Jeudy, it set the stage for one or the other to fall into the Cowboys' lap, which is precisely what happened. The 6-foot-2, 198 pound Chris Taylor Jersey wideout can play both in the slot as well as outside the hashes, much the same as Cooper, giving the team ultimate flexibility to move the gunpowder around the barrel."Yards after the catch," Lamb pointed out as his favorite ability, speaking at the 2020 NFL Combine. "I enjoy making people mi s and making the most of every opportunity I get. ...I'm willing to put my body on the line each and every day in practice. "... I watched a lot of Sterling Shepherd in high school when I was a lot smaller," Lamb said from the 2020 NFL Combine. "As I've gotten bigger, I started watching bigger receivers. I started watching a lot of DeAndre Hopkins, Julio Jones. Just all the bigger, 6 feet and up, in the league and how they fit well in their system and how they thrive in the league."Not only is Lamb joining Cooper and Gallup, but the Cowboys offense also features two-time NFL rushing champ , a dynamic talent in , the athletic tight end (who forced out of the door in 2020) and is piloted by two-time Pro Bowl quarterback -- coming off of a career-best season where he nearly set a franchise record with 4,902 pa sing yards to go along with 30 touchdowns to only 11 interceptions. Prescott Cody Bellinger Jersey and the Cowboys are still in contract talks that are , but they have until July 15 to get the last round of details ironed out, and he's been franchise tagged to buy the team time to get the contract Los Angeles Dodgers Jersey in the books.Despite a WR corps that often led the league in drops last season, the Cowboys offense was routinely the No. 1-ranked unit in the NFL, and that was in very first year as offensive coordinator. Moore opened up the offense in a way his predece sor Scott Linehan rarely dreamed po sible, and the club went on to average 26.3 points per game (5th) and 431.5 total yards of offense weekly (1st). This is what Lamb is being added to, and opposing defensive coordinators are going to have nightmares when it comes time to scheme for it. And not just your normal ones, but the ones that used to happen on Elm Street. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum