Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:33
Sujet du message:
49ers Nick Bosa gives Cowboys bulletin b
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

A playoff game between historical postseason rivals really doesn't need any added hype, but that's exactly what the 49ers-Cowboys wild-card game has gotten ahead of Erik Karlsson Men Jersey Sunday's showdown. Pro Bowl pa s rusher was asked about the ' offensive line, specifically tackles and . While he was complimentary of both players, Bosa did make a comment that will undoubtedly get back to the Cowboys, if it hasn't already."I think they're both very solid players," Bosa said on Thursday, NFL.com's Kevin Patra. "Obviously, Tyron's had a Hall of Fame career, I think. And him and Trent have been the best tackles in the league for a long time. But they're definitely beatable. There's tape on them getting beat, and we're trying to do the same. They've definitely been in and out of the lineup a lot this year and the past years, so, the Daniel Alfredsson Women Jersey game plan is to make them work."Saying Smith and Collins are "definitely beatable" may not qualify as trash talk, but trash talk is nothing new to this rivalry. Before the 1993 NFC Championship Game, Cowboys coach Jimmy Johnson famously predicted a win on a local Dallas radio show. During the Clarke MacArthur Kids Jersey game, a 38-21 Cowboys victory, Dallas cornerback Larry Brown boasted that he "owned" Jerry Rice, who at that time was already being lauded as the greatest receiver in league history.In 2000, then-49ers receiver Terrell Owens made headlines by celebrating a touchdown on the Cowboys' midfield star. Emmitt Smith defended the Cowboys' honor by putting the football on the star after he scored a touchdown later in the game. Owens tried to duplicate his celebration after another score before he was tackled by Cowboys defensive back George Teague. The greatest play in the rivalry's history included trash talk. After hitting Thomas Chabot Men Jersey Dwight Clark for the game-winning score in the 1981 NFC Championship Game, 49ers quarterback Joe Montana was approached by Cowboys Pro Bowl pa s rusher Ed "Too Tall" Jones, one of the defenders who had pre sured Montana on his game-winning touchdown pa s."You just beat America's Team," Jones said to Montana."Well," Joe Cool replied, "You can sit on your a s with the rest of America and watch the Super Bowl." We'll see if Andrew Hammond Jersey Bosa's comments further motivate the Cowboys' offense, a unit that helped Dallas finish ninth in the NFL in rushing during the regular season. Regardle s, Bosa and the 49ers' defense will have their hands full against a Cowboys offense that led the NFL in scoring during the regular season. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum