Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:30
Sujet du message:
Colts owner on Adam Vinatieri Of course
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The have endured one retirement announcement this year with franchise quarterback . Longtime kicker hasn't made any official announcement that he's going to do the same, but speculation is rising after his comments following the Colts' 19-17 win Luke Schenn Kids Jersey over the Sunday.Vinatieri mi sed two extra points in the win, including one after the go-ahead touchdown in the fourth quarter. Sunday was the second straight week Vinatieri has struggled. He went 1-for-3 on field goals and 1-for-2 on extra points in an overtime lo s to the . When Vinatieri walked out of the locker room on Sunday afternoon, he told reporters, " ," according to ESPN's Mike Wells. He told reporters again that they would be hearing from him Monday, despite it being the players' day off.Certainly it's a concern for Colts owner Jim Irsay, as the kicker mulls his future."All our fans, like I, hurt Phil Kessel Men Jersey with Adam, because Richard Panik Jersey no one hurts more than Adam does and it breaks my heart to see it because I know how hard he works. So of course it is a concern," Irsay . "I can't lie to you guys. Anyone would tell you it's a concern. Adam, coach (Frank Reich), Chris (general manger Chris Ballard), everyone. Yeah, it's a concern. This league is profe sional football. We all have to produce. The expectation is to win when you're profe sional. Marcus Kruger Jersey "So we've got to figure out where we're at there. And see what coach and Chris think is the best direction, and I know Adam will be the most self-honest person of all. So we'll just see where we're at."During on Sunday night, it was said, "It's safe to a sume" Vinatieri is leaning towards retirement, creating more speculation on his future.Vinatieri is on his way toward being just the third full-time kicker to enter the Hall of Fame. The three-time Pro Bowl selection as two game-winning kicks in the Super Bowl, led the league in field goal percentage three times, has the most points scored in NFL history, the most field goals made in league history, and is 11th all-time in field goal percentage in Marcus Kruger Men Jersey 24 seasons with the Colts and . What Vinatieri will say Monday will certainly be must-see TV. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum