Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:26
Sujet du message:
Browns also talked to Cam Newton but Pat
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The stole the spotlight on Sunday night by , who figures to succeed in 2020, but it turns out they were the only NFL team to make Newton a contract offer this offseason. That's , who said Monday the also spoke with Newton early in free agency."The truth of the matter is that did not have any other offers Brendan Shanahan Kids Jersey from any other teams," Schefter reported on his podcast. "There was nobody that was calling him and lighting up his phone, trying to recruit him to a certain city. There was one other team that did have one conversation with him. It was very brief; it didn't go very far. But the Cleveland Browns did speak to Cam Newton Tomas Tatar Kids Jersey at one point in time. But those talks never really went anywhere. They did with New England."The biggest surprise of Schefter's revelation isn't that Newton only got one offer. While the 31-year-old quarterback is only two years removed from Kris Draper Men Jersey a 2018 campaign that saw him score 28 touchdowns and complete a career-best 67.5 percent of his pa ses, Newton's finished two straight years on injured reserve and mi sed all but two games in 2019 due to a Lisfranc fracture. Couple those medical concerns with the fact teams were prohibited from hosting in-person physicals this offseason as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, and the former NFL MVP was always Albin Grewe Women Jersey a long shot to land a lucrative deal outside of Carolina. The fact that Cleveland was the other team to explore Newton, however, is notable considering former No. 1 pick is entrenched as the Browns' starting QB. The Browns did make a sizable investment in the backup spot this offseason, adding on a three-year, $18 million deal, so it's likely they were considering Newton as a short-term No. 2. Monday that even the Patriots, who landed Newton on a one-year deal worth up to $7.5M, were initially hesitant to pursue the ex-Panthers standout because of his higher Madison Bowey Kids Jersey demands early in free agency. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum