Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:25
Sujet du message:
Bears Javon Wims suspended two games for
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Esa Lindell Men Jersey wide receiver has been suspended two games without pay. The NFL on Monday afternoon, stating that Wims violated Rule 12, Section 2, Article 14 (c) which prohibits striking, swinging at, or clubbing the head, neck, or face of an opponent with the wrist(s), arm(s), elbow(s), or hand(s), as well as Rule NHL Dallas Stars Men Jersey 12, Section 3, Article 1 which prohibits any act which is generally understood to be against the principles of sportsmanship.Wims sucker-punched defensive back during the third quarter of Chicago's lo s on Sunday. Javon Wims punches a helmet twice Jonathan Jones (@jjones9) After the game, Wims defended his actions against Gardner-Johnson, stating the Saints defensive back spit Blake Comeau Women Jersey on him and ripped out his mouthpiece, . Wims could be seen attempting to rip out Gardner-Johnson's mouthpiece prior to throwing the two punches. The incident set off a from current and former players around the league. Due to Joe Pavelski Kids Jersey his suspension, Wims will mi s Chicago's games against the and in the next two weeks. He will be eligible to return on Nov. 17, the day the Bears begin their bye week. The first game in which he will again be eligible to play is Chicago's Week 12 contest against Tyler Pitlick Men Jersey the . Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum