Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:22
Sujet du message:
Buccaneers pick up fifth-year option on
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The announced on Monday that they have picked up the fifth-year option of defensive lineman . This was hardly a difficult decision for the organization as Vea has come to Tampa as advertised after Sami Vatanen Men Jersey his selection as the No. 12 overall pick back at the 2018 NFL Draft. GM Jason Licht even noted back in April that it was "safe to say" that the club would eventually pick up his option for the 2022 season."He Trevor Zegras Men Jersey plays a very pivotal role in our defense," said Licht, via . "When he's in there, a lot of things happen for not just him but everybody else around him. The day that we found out that he was going to come back and playit was a very big day for all of us. It was a very exciting day. Coaches, scouts, players, owners, everybody we were all very excited."Throughout his first three seasons in the league the 6-foot-4, 347 pounder has been a Jackson Lacombe Kids Jersey key anchor to the Bucs defensive line and is looked at as one of the better tackles in the entire NFL. He was limited to just five games over the course of the regular season due to a fractured left ankle he suffered in Week 5. That kept him out the bulk Antoine Vermette Women Jersey of the season but was able to return for the NFC Championship and Super Bowl LV, where Tampa Bay defeated the .Over his 34 games played in his career (29 starts), Vea has totaled 73 tackles and 7. Brayden Tracey Kids Jersey 5 sacks. Under this fifth-year option, Vea will earn around $7.6 million, which is fully guaranteed. This is also the fifth consecutive year that the Buccaneers have exercised the fifth-year option with , , Vernon Hargreaves, and coming before Vea. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum