Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:21
Sujet du message:
49ers Mohamed Sanu on his abbreviated st
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

is with his third team in as many years after a failed stretch with the . The 31-year-old was as victim of roster cutdowns just ahead of the regular season, which is a far cry from when Robert Kraft gave the green light to cough up a 2020 second-round pick to Mark Letestu Kids Jersey get him away from the . The Patriots were in dire need of talented receiving weapons last season for , but the risks they took to achieve that mi sion didn't pay off -- with being released after only one game and Sanu logging only 207 receiving yards and one touchdown for the club in six starts.He'll now get another chance to rebuild his brand by way of the Adam Clendening Jersey , who signed him to a one-year deal to reunite him with former Falcons offensive coordinator and current Niners head coach Kyle Shanahan. The familiarity with Shanahan and his system should help Sanu regain his footing in the league, but many thought Bill Belichick could and that the second-round pick was an indication of bright things to come in New England.It was not to be, however, and Sanu recently explained why."I felt like it just wasn't a good fit," he said, . "Things happened the way they happened, and I'm not really looking to the past. David Savard Men Jersey I'm grateful for my time in New England. It taught me a lot, just didn't jell out how I wanted it to."Sanu simply feels more comfortable with the Niners, it appears."I'm just focused on what I got ahead in San Fran," he said. "I'm excited just to be a part of this team. This culture is more my style, so I'm excited for it. Joonas Korpisalo Men Jersey "That said, he's still looking for a chance to contribute in the Bay Area, having played in just 13 snaps in the team's Week 2 victory over the -- targeted zero times in the proce s. This isn't the first time the 49ers have made a play for Sanu, only this time it didn't cost them a sets in a trade. The club attempted Zach Werenski Men Jersey to undercut the Patriots and land Sanu in a trade from the Falcons in 2019, via multiple reports, but the Patriots ended all discu sions by plunking down a second-round pick. Having finally made his way back to Shanahan by way of a short stay in Boston, he's hoping for better days on the field. That might begin as early as Week 3 when they take on the . Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum