Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:19
Sujet du message:
Buccaneers Super Bowl parade Tampa Bay p
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

" , you just won the Super Bowl. What are you going to do next?!" OK, the usual answer is "We're going to Disney World!" but since many players have already made that trip, let's Kelan Martin Jersey talk about what they're going to doThey're going to throw a parade, of course. The only thing that might be more fun than actually winning the big game is getting to celebrate it after. The game comes with hard work and stre s (for the players and fans), while the parade is the time to let off the steam Juan Hernangomez Jersey from the stre sful season and party to commemorate being the best in the world.The Bucs' Super Bowl LV parade is (Feb. 10) afternoon, and it will takeplace in Tampa. The franchise is celebrating its second title after Jarred Vanderbilt Jersey defeating the Kansas City Chiefs, 31-9, on Sunday night. The city says the event will be socially distanced and there will likely be other changes made to make it safer during the coronavirus pandemic.The parade route has not yet been released.The Bucs aren't exactly parade veterans, but they have two people on their team who are and can show them the way. Quarterback just won his seventh championship and tight end , who brings the party everywhere he goes, just held up the Lombardi Trophy for the fourth time.Now the two, along with their teammates, will get to show off that coveted trophy to their fans Malik Sealy Jersey .The Bucs may have gone almost two decades since winning a championship, but the city of Tampa just threw a parade for another team not long ago, when the Tampa Bay Lightning won the Stanley Cup in 2020. This parade is expected to look similar to the one the Lightning had. "Champa Bay" as it is now being called Ed Davis Jersey is looking like quite the sports city these days. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum