Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:17
Sujet du message:
Antonio Brown registers for online class
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

recently announced he is on Twitter after being released by the and then cut by the after only being with the team for 11 Danilo Gallinari Jersey days amid allegations. With all the downtime he now has not playing football, it seems Brown is focusing his energy in a new place: school.That's right, Brown is going back to college. On Monday, the free agent posted a photo of his cla s schedule on his Instagram story. In it, he tagged Central Michigan University Athletics, which is where played before being selected by Paul George Jersey the in the 2010 NFL Draft. The school that Brown is enrolled in cla ses this semester.According to Central Michigan's website, the courses Brown shared in his Instagram story are as follows: MGT 312 falls under the ENG 303WI is a REL 334WI is a Abdel Nader Jersey religion cla s titled " " is a course about racism and inequality.Brown has been in the spotlight for months now. It started with his, then came hisandfrom both the Raiders and Patriots.Brown potentially not getting guaranteed money from the teams he was is the main reason he has publicly said he wants to remove himself from the league. The pro- Nerlens Noel Jersey bowler went on multiple Twitter rants about the matter with, some tweets being deleted later. "Will not be playing Nick Collison Jersey in the @NFL anymore these owners can cancel deals do whatever they want at anytime we will see if the @NFLPA hold them accountable sad they can just void guarantees anytime going on 40m 2 months will see if they pay up !" he wrote on Sunday. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum