Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:15
Sujet du message:
2020 Super Bowl halftime show Jennifer L
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The first half of Super Bowl LIV was all tied up Yao Ming Jersey with the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers trading blows. While there's still plenty to decide in the second half, we also have to touch on the halftime show. This year, global icons Jennifer Lopez and Shakira will star in the halftime show. Sunday will mark the first time that the two recording artists -- who have combined to sell over 150 million records worldwide -- will perform on stage together.To follow the halftime show in real time, fans can watch the show live on Fox. Fans can also stream Marquese Chriss Jersey the performance online using fuboTV ( ). The show will begin shortly after the end of the second quarter in the game between the AFC champion and the NFC champion , which will kick off at 6:30 p.m. ET. Both stars offered their thoughts on performing together John Wall Jersey for the first time during their pregame pre s conference from Miami. HALFTIME HYPE: Superstars Jennifer Lopez and Shakira spoke in Miami, Florida, ahead of their Super Bowl halftime performance, with Lopez promising an "energetic" performance and Shakira hinting the South Beach show will pay homage to Latino culture. World News Tonight (@ABCWorldNews) "Ever since I saw Diana Ro s fly off into the sky at the halftime show, I dreamed of performing at the Super Bowl," shortly after it was announced that she would be taking part Dikembe Mutombo Jersey in this year's Super Bowl halftime show. "And now it's made even more special not only because it's the NFL's 100th season, but also because I am performing with a fellow Latina. I can't wait to show what us girls can do on the world's biggest stage." "I'm so honored to be taking on one of the world's biggest stages in the company Kenyon Martin Jr. Jersey of a fellow female artist to represent Latinos and Latinas from the U.S. and all over the world -- and to top it off, on my birthday!" said Shakira. "This is a true American dream and we are going to bring the show of a lifetime!" Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum