Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:14
Sujet du message:
Dolphins Brian Flores reiterates support
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

No team has been more strongly linked to quarterback in recent days than the Jae Crowder Jersey , even as Houston is unlikely to find a serious trade partner while the Pro Bowler faces 22 civil lawsuits. On Wednesday, Brian Flores attempted to quell talks that Miami is looking to replace current starter . A day after he in front of the team, the coach that Tua is "our quarterback" and that the Dolphins are "pleased" with his development entering 2021."I don't get into conversations I have with the team (and) players, (as) those conversations are private," Flores said when asked about Tuesday's reported meeting to affirm Tagovailoa as QB1. "I will Jahlil Tripp Jersey say that Tua is our quarterback. I think he's had a good training camp, I think he's made a lot of progre s, I think he's made a lot of improvement, and we're pleased with where he is. And he's going about his preparation for New England the way he should be. And that's where we are as a team."Asked later if it's especially important for QBs to know they have the full support of their team, Flores said he thinks Yuta Watanabe Jersey it's important for any player to feel supported, rerouting the focus from the QB position. In other words, this remains somewhat of a delicate situation, even if Flores and Co. are serious about embracing Tagovailoa as the starter entering 2021. As ESPN reported Tuesday, the Dolphins expre sing belief in Tagovailoa, their top draft pick a year ago; and seriously Gorgui Dieng Jersey exploring a potential upgrade like Watson are not mutually exclusive. At this time, Miami is prepared -- publicly and privately, it seems -- to enter the new year with Tagovailoa under center as a first-time full-time starter. But that doesn't mean the team hasn't checked in on Watson, as Yahoo! Sports previously reported, or isn't Xavier Tillman Jersey still interested in replacing the former Alabama star down the road.For now, all signs point toward Tagovailoa indeed starting on Sept. 12 in Week 1 against the . Can the Dolphins repeat their 10-win season? What can you expect from Tua in Year 2? . If you already have the app, make sure to favorite the Dolphins to get the latest news quickly. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum