Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:11
Sujet du message:
Antonio Brown lands at no. 1 in Googles
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

has had a rather eventful year. He has done nothing subtly, starting with arriving at training camp in a . That seemed a little strange then, but at this point it is a forgotten footnote in the bizarre year that ended with the star wide receiver Justin Holiday Jersey and .It is no surprise that through all the chaos, people were taking out their phones and tablets, and opening up their laptops and typing "Antonio Brown" into Google, in an attempt to keep up with the Alize Johnson Jersey crazine s.Google released their " " and very high on the list was, you gue sed it, Brown. The global list tracks those who had the highest spike from the previous year, and in the "People" category Brown came in at No. 1.This season, Brown has had about as many unusual stories as he's had with the NFL, even if those are one-sided. From , to skipping practice over to his release from the Raiders before he ever played a regular season snap with the team, it has been a roller coaster trying to keep up with what AB is doing next Goga Bitadze Jersey .After being released by the , Brown registered for at Central Michigan to complete his degree, sent out many tweets calling out the Patriots, then some apologizing, reached out to quarterback on social media and at the XFL.The and Domantas Sabonis Jersey often wide receiver had many very "searchable" stories this year, so it is no wonder he topped the list. Brown was ahead of Brazilian soccer player Neymar, YouTuber James Charles, actor Ju sie Smollett, and actor and comedian Kevin Hart.The top athletes on the list after Brown were: Neymar, who had his fair share of ; , who reached a with the ; retired legend David Ortiz, in the Dominican Republic; and Alex Morgan, who was part of the champion United States women's national team and .After the top five came , T.J. Warren Jersey quarterback who during the preseason due to injury, and Megan Rapinoe, who was named . Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum