Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:08
Sujet du message:
Alex Smith ruled out and will be inactiv
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

's lingering calf injury will keep him from starting Saturday night's wild-card playoff Joe Harris Jersey game against the . As a result, will start in Smith's place. , Smith will be inactive for Washington.Smith mi sed two games after sustaining the injury during Washington's Week 14 win over the . He returned for last Sunday's must-win game against the . While Taurean Prince Jersey he threw two interceptions, Smith also threw two touchdowns while going 22 of 32 through the air in Washington's 20-14 victory. The front-runner to win Comeback Player of the Year, Smith went 5-1 as the starting quarterback this season.Heinicke, a four-year veteran who made his season debut during Washington's Week 16 lo s to the . Playing Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot Jersey in relief of former Washington quarterbackDwayne Haskins, Heinicke went 12 of 19 for 137 yards with a touchdown. Heinicke has made up for his lack of in-game reps by having the chance to go against rookie pa s rusher in practice."I love Chase Young," Heinicke said of the rookie, who had 7.5 sacks, four forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries during the regular season. "When I look at all the teams Chris Chiozza Jersey I've been with, there's never been a rookie come in and take the reins like he has. ... He's going to be a problem in this league for a long time." Washington's offense will be facing a Tampa Bay defense that Jeff Green Jersey finished eighth in the NFL in scoring, 21st in pa sing, first in rushing, 14th in third down efficiency and 20th in red zone efficiency. The Buccaneers' defense will be without linebacker , who is on the team's reserve/COVID-19 list. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum