Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:07
Sujet du message:
Browns add former Super Bowl MVP to thei
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The have signed veteran linebacker , the MVP of Super Bowl XLVIII, . The signing will help Cleveland addre s its needs at middle linebacker after sustained a hyperextended knee last week. Wilson, a starter during his rookie season, is hoping for a six-to-eight week recovery John Collins Jersey timetable. Cleveland is Smith's fourth team in the last three seasons. He spent time with the and last season. Smith, following a two-year stint in Oakland, spent the 2018 season with the . The 31-year-old Smith spent his first four Rajon Rondo Jersey seasons with the . A seventh-round pick in the 2011 draft, Smith received eight starts in 2013 while helping Seattle capture its first Super Bowl win. Smith was named Super Bowl MVP as his Seahawks beat the Broncos; his 10 tackles, fumble recovery and pick-six of helped lead Seattle to a 43-8 victory. Smith spent another year in Seattle before joining the , where he was a full-time starter for the first time in his career. In 2014, his first season with the Raiders, Smith set career highs with 122 tackles, four sacks, three forced fumbles and Jeremy Lin Jersey six pa ses defensed. In 104 regular season games (52 starts), Smith has tallied 395 tackles, six sacks, 10 forced fumbles, 17 pa ses defensed, three fumble recoveries and four interceptions. In nine playoff games, Smith has logged 35 tackles, two interceptions, four pa ses defensed and a fumble recovery. Wilson joins a Cleveland linebacker corps that includes Wilson, , B. Jaylen Adams Jersey J. Goodson, , and rookies and . Phillips, who is vying to be a Brandon Goodwin Jersey Week 1 starter for the Browns, recorded 113 tackles for LSU last fall while helping the Tigers capture the national championship. The Browns also spent their second- and third-round picks on defense, selecting former LSU safety in the second round and former Mi souri defensive lineman in the third round. Delpit, like Phillips, is in line to be a Week 1 starter. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum