Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:07
Sujet du message:
Broncos Cardinals Seahawks interested in
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

There's been around 2020 NFL free agency, but that's not stopping a handful of teams from tapping into an entirely different league for more po Solomon Hill Jersey sibilities. of FOX 26 Houston, the , and have all contacted the XFL's Houston Roughnecks to inquire about P.J. Walker, the presumptive MVP favorite during the XFL's shortened 2020 season.XFL players were originally supposed to be locked Willy Hernangomez Jersey into their contracts with the startup league until the summer, but after the coronavirus pandemic prompted the suspension of the season this month, the players would be free to sign with other leagues, including the NFL, as soon as they completed exit physicals.Walker, in particular, Wenyen Gabriel Jersey has long been one of the most speculated candidates for a . The 25-year-old signal-caller finished his Roughnecks debut as the league's top pa ser in terms of both yards and touchdowns, throwing 15 TDs compared to just four interceptions while guiding Houston to a 5-0 start. A Josh Hart Jersey walking highlight reel for the XFL's first season back in action, Walker originally went undrafted out of Temple in 2017, spending the first two years of his career on and off the ' practice squad, where he learned under and . Arizona, Denver and Seattle could all be in the market for Elfrid Payton Jersey backup or developmental QBs. The Cardinals don't have a proven arm behind , the Broncos just released as No. 2, and the Seahawks don't have anyone other than under contract at QB. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum