Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 04:05
Sujet du message:
Chargers Justin Herbert becomes first NF
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

drew legitimate Hall of Fame buzz just a few years into his NFL career thanks to a record-breaking start as the ' starting quarterback. But there's another AFC Zach Norvell Jersey West signal-caller who's off to an even better statistical start to his career. With three touchdown pa ses in the ' blowout win over the on Sunday, second-year QB eclipsed 30 scoring pa ses on the year, making him the first player in NFL history to throw at least 30 scores in each of his first two seasons.That's right. Literally no one had ever topped 30 Wendell Carter Jersey TD pa ses in their first two seasons before Herbert pulled it off on Sunday. Not even Mahomes would qualify if you removed his "redshirt" rookie year; he exploded for 50 TDs in 2018 but had just 26 the following year. The NFL has grown increasingly pa s-heavy in recent decades, so it's not nece sarily a feat that'll prove unbreakable. (Even record for scoring connections with a single pa s target, which he deemed eternal upon retirement in Denzel Valentine Jersey 2015, is now under fire from .) But it proves just how far Herbert has come in a short Zach Norvell Jr. Jersey amount of time. Widely considered a polarizing selection by Los Angeles at No. 6 overall in 2020, the Oregon product won Offensive Rookie of the Year in his NFL debut, breaking the rookie record for TD pa ses with 31 and becoming just the fourth rookie QB in league history to top 4,000 pa sing yards. This year, Herbert has been just Noah Vonleh Jersey as good, if not better, for an 8-5 Chargers team vying for its first playoff appearance in three seasons. Through 13 games, he's got a nearly identical completion percentage and is already approaching 4,000 yards, with 30 TDs and 11 picks. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum