Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:54
Sujet du message:
49ers Matt Breida to receive second opin
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The and delivered us po sibly the best "Monday Night Football" game this season in Week 10 and there were many surprises that came about during the 27-24 overtime Paul Carey Kids Jersey victory for the Seahawks. pa sed for just one touchdown after throwing five last week, posted a career-high 112 yards receiving with and the 49ers rushing attack did not look as effective as it has been this season. The 49ers recorded a combined 87 yards on 27 rushes, and the dynamic duo of and was held to just 58 combined rushing yards thanks to how well the Seahawks' defensive front played. Breida actually ended up leaving the game in the second half after recording 18 rushing yards due to an ankle injury that has been nagging him for the past week.According Rick Nash Kids Jersey to the NFL Network's Tom Peli sero, Breida will get a this week. The injury doesn't appear to be severe, but he could end up mi sing some time if the 49ers elect to rest him and have their running back 100 percent healthy for the final few weeks of the season. Breida was a limited participant in a few practices last week, but there was never any doubt that he was going to suit up for Brendan Smith Jersey San Francisco's primetime showdown against Seattle. If this injury continues to affect him, however, the 49ers may want to rethink the situation.Breida at times has been the workhorse for the 49ers this season. He leads the team in rushing with Jaromir Jagr Men Jersey 542 yards and a touchdown on 109 carries and also has 16 receptions for 110 yards and a receiving touchdown. Coleman has received just about as many touches as Breida has Chris Kreider Jersey over the past few weeks, and scored four total touchdowns against the two weeks ago. If Breida does end up mi sing a game, will step into his role. He played well earlier this year when Coleman mi sed two games due to injury, and he recorded 151 total yards and a touchdown against the in Week 2, and then 79 rushing yards against the in Week 3. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum