Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:52
Sujet du message:
DK Metcalf challenges Tyreek Hill to a r
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Give running back credit for racing receiver . Hill, after all, ran a 4.29 in the 40-yard-dash during his college pro day. Jones, who ran a 4.56 in the 40 during the 2017 NFL combine, was during Owen Tippett Women Jersey a recent race.Hill's win over Jones caught the attention of receiver , who in May ran the 100-meter dash in at the USATF Golden Games."Get at me next offseason," Metcalf said to Hill .Metcalf may have the edge if he Aaron Ekblad Jersey challenges Hill to a race in the 100 meters. Hill, however, would appear to have the advantage in the 40, as Metcalf was timed at 4.33 seconds in the 40 during his NFL combine. Metcalf was clocked at 22.64 mph during his chase-down tackle of during Seattle's Week 7 lo s in Arizona. This run by D.K. Metcalf absolutely blew us away The Seattle Seahawks wide receiver clocked in at 22.64 MPH (!!!) and travelled 114.8 yards to chase down Budda Baker on this 90-yard interception return on Sunday (c/o ) The GIST USA (@thegistusa) "I was running, and Noel Acciari Jersey next thing you know, I see big 14 coming after me," after the game. "He got me. That's the first time I've ever been hawked in my entire life."Hill has also parlayed his speed into gridiron glory. In the Chiefs' Week 12 win over the last season, Hill used his speed to Sergei Bobrovsky Kids Jersey catch 13 pa ses for 269 yards while scoring touchdowns of 20, 44 and 75 yards. Last time the and met was in Week 12 at : + : 807 combined pa sing yards (most in in 2020) Tyreek Hill ( ): 269 rec yards, 3 TDs Chiefs won 27-24: | Sunday 6:30pm ET on CBS NFL Football Operations (@NFLFootballOps) "I don't think it Serron Noel Women Jersey was nece sarily about a matchup," Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes said of Hill's performance, . "It was man coverage with no one over the top. We don't get that a lot, especially with Hill and his ability, and whenever we do, we try to take advantage of it.'' A suming Hill accepts Metcalf's offer, NFL fans can look forward to watching two of the league's fastest players square off next offseason. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum