Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:50
Sujet du message:
Browns GM John Dorsey calls Odell Beckha
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The have struggled mightily to start their 2019 season. Those struggles have Jesper Bratt Men Jersey prompted speculation from a few media members that the team might make star wide receiver Jr. available in a trade. General Manager John Dorsey that those reports were unsubstantiated."That's fake news," Dorsey said.The Browns are off to a 2-3 start but their i sues lie more with the play-calling, pa s protection, and quarterback than the receiving room. Having said that, Beckham has just 23 receptions for 335 yards and a touchdown. Cleveland has tried everything to get the ball in his hands quick slants, screens, wide receiver pa ses, punt returns and more. To this point, it has amounted to minimal production.Wide receiver believes the Nico Hischier Jersey team needs to make more of an attempt to get Beckham the ball."From my perspective, we just have to be intentional. We have to deliberately get him the ball, get all of our playmakers the ball. Guys that are going to make plays for us, just get them the ball," Landry explained. Head coach Freddie Kitchens could not disagree."I do not really have any thoughts on Landry's remarks . I think we need to intentionally get him the ball, too. I think we need to intentionally win a game." Spectators have watched Beckham's reactions intently on the sideline looking for the first sign of frustration. To an extent, Ben Lovejoy Jersey it is already present."I hate losing, period. Any time we lose and I do not feel like I did anything to help win the game, I am going to be frustrated. That is just the bottom line. I am winner in my heart, and I hate losing," the 26-year-old said. Beckham was acquired from the as part of a larger trade in March. Dorsey shipped offensive guard Travis Zajac Jersey , safety , a first-round pick and a third-round pick to New York in exchange for defensive end and the wide receiver.Cleveland hosts the Sunday. The Seahawks rank No. 7 in pa sing yards allowed per game. It all boils down to execution because the were accused of Travis Zajac Kids Jersey having a weak secondary as well but their defense dominated the Browns in primetime Monday.The NFL Trade Deadline is Oct. 29 at 4 p.m. ET. A.J. Green of the and of the are two wide receivers that in a trade. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum