Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:48
Sujet du message:
Colts T.Y. Hilton ruled out vs. 49ers fo
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

anticipated return to the ' offense didn't last long. A week after making his Kirk Mclean Women Jersey 2021 debut following a five-game absence due to neck surgery, the veteran wide receiver for Sunday night's Week 7 game against the thanks to a quad injury. Hilton, 31, who admitted he after undergoing surgery in September, was originally listed as questionable for "Sunday Night Football" but didn't practice all week.Hilton's return to the lineup was noticeable against the in Week 6, with the former Ben Hutton Kids Jersey Pro Bowler hauling in four pa ses for 80 yards as part of a 31-3 win. But he exited after playing just 50% of the offensive snaps due to quad pain, leaving Jr., and tight end as top targets. Thatcher Demko Jersey and figure to see more snaps out wide with Hilton sidelined against San Francisco.Injuries have plagued Hilton for the better part of three years now. From 2013-2018, he topped 1,000 receiving yards five different times, producing as one of the NFL's top wideouts. Since then, he's Henrik Sedin Jersey mi sed 12 games, including six in 2019 due Trevor Linden Men Jersey to a calf injury.Against the 49ers, the Colts will also be without wide receiver , who could mi s the remainder of the 2021 season after suffering a foot injury. They are, however, expected to have starting guard back from injured reserve. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum