Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:48
Sujet du message:
Aaron Hernandezs ex-cellmate claims form
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Former NFL tight end Aaron Hernandez was convicted and sentenced to life in prison for murdering semi-profe sional football player Odin Lloyd back in 2013. He was also ultimately four years later. Now, , Hernandez is being tied to an alleged fourth murder.According to investigative journalist Dylan Howard' Nick Holden Kids Jersey s new book "Aaron Hernandez's Killing Fields," Hernandez's former cellmate, Kyle Kennedy, claims that Hernandez talked about a different, fourth murder." Hernandez always used to tell me he Tuukka Rask Women Jersey had four murders," Kennedy told Howard, . "He would just always, all the time joke around saying, 'I got four bodies.'"According to the new book, Hernandez was referring to a man named Jordan Miller, who apparently looked like Lloyd. Hernandez had allegedly hired a group of a sociates to carry out the murder of Lloyd Matt Grzelcyk Women Jersey , but Miller was killed because of his similar physical appearance, the book claims. One week later, Lloyd was found dead in an industrial park near Hernandez's Ma sachusetts home. On June 26, 2013, Hernandez was charged with first-degree murder and Paul Carey Kids Jersey the immediately released the star tight end. He was convicted of the crime in April of 2015 and received a life sentence.In 2012, leading up to Lloyd's death, Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado were killed in Boston. The pair were gunned down while sitting in their vehicle. Hernandez was indicted for the two slayings and the case went to trial, but he ultimately was acquitted in April 2017. The shooting was allegedly over a spilled Anders Bjork Jersey drink at a local bar. Two days after Hernandez was acquitted of the double-murder charges, he killed himself in his cell. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum