Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:44
Sujet du message:
Baker Mayfield hit with hefty fine for r
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

After the ' 32-28 lo s to the on Sunday, predicted that he was going to be hit with a fine for ripping Dominic Proctor Jersey the officials during his postgame pre s conference, and that's exactly what happened this week.According to NFL.com, Mayfield for the public comments that he made about the officiating crew. Following the game, Mayfield definitely didn't try to hide the fact that he was upset with how the game was officiating."The refs are never an excuse and I'll probably get fined for saying this, but ," Mayfield said.Although there were a few calls that Mayfield wasn't happy with, the David Njoku Jersey most notable one came in the third quarter when was called for a blindside block after a four-yard catch by on a second-and-13 play. This was not even close to a blindside block by Jarvis Landry. Refs hate the Browns so much Sir Yacht (@SirYacht) "The guy is squaring up with him, running at him and he is lowering his head into Jarvis," Mayfield Sean Taylor Jersey said. "What's he supposed to do? Avoid him? This isn't bullfighting. I don't know. It ticks me off."There was also another play in the fourth quarter where Browns safety was flagged for a horse-collar penalty that didn't appear to be Dejan Vasiljevic Jersey a horse-collar penalty. The 15-yard foul moved the Seahawks from their own 38-yard line to the Browns' 47 with just under eight minutes to play and with Cleveland clinging to a 28-25 lead.On the play, Burnett appears to grab Wilson by his name plate, which is legal. Call that determined the outcome of the game today. Grab is parallel with his armpit. How is this a horse-collar tackle? officiating is a joke, and dictates outcomes weekly. Youre doing your job correctly when people dont talk about your officiating. Kevin Shaffer (@ThatOneBaldKid) The refs were definitely Sam Waardenburg Jersey flag happy during the Seahawks-Browns game. Including those two penalties, the Browns were flagged nine times for 83 yards in the game. The Seahawks were actually hit with more penalties, as they were flagged 10 times for 65 yards. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum