Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:43
Sujet du message:
Dwayne Haskins reacts to being seen mask
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

is forcing the into a corner. Having already been fined for violating COVID-19 policy earlier this season, he has apparently done it once again, or at least that's what the team is looking into this week. Haskins was seen taking in the sights at a local exotic club following the lo s to the in Week 15, and without a mask. Washington is reportedly aware of the situation, per Nicki Jhabvala of , and has also contacted the league's front office to determine the next course of Austin Trice Jersey action.Haskins was awarded the starting job on Sunday due to the injury to Alex Smith, after having been initially demoted the third string earlier this season. He went on to throw two interceptions in the losing effort, continuing his struggles with the team. Head coach Ron Rivera will reportedly not release Haskins though, on the heels of his latest slip-up -- Tom Peli sero of Texas Longhorns Jersey NFL Network -- but the former first-round pick could face another fine and/or a suspension of up to four games. Some of the photos of Haskins that circulated yesterday, including the tweet from , who appeared to notice it first Nicki Jhabvala (@NickiJhabvala) Haskins i sued a statement on Tuesday, via ."I want to publicly apologize for my actions this past Sunday," he wrote. "I spoke with Coach Rivera yesterday and took full accountability for putting the team at risk. It was Da'Ron Payne Jersey irresponsible and immature of me and I accept responsibility for my action. I also want to apologize for creating a distraction for my team during our playoff push. "I will learn and grow from this and do what's best for the team moving forward."If the maximum penalty is handed down, with only two regular season games remaining, he'd be disqualified for up to two postseason games -- a suming Washington makes the playoffs and participates in that many games in January. A four-game ban would spill over to the beginning of the 2021 season if North Carolina Tar Heels Jersey Sale Washington either fails to make the playoffs or is eliminated after its first game. At minimum, Rivera's patience with Haskins is likely now approaching absolute zero. And considering he's a pre-Rivera era draft pick, there's no loyalty that would nudge the head coach into consistently overlooking immaturity i sues. But Alabama Crimson Tide Jersey with the status of Smith still in the air for Week 16, Washington appears unlikely to cut Haskins loose, although the NFL might step in and make that decision irrelevant to close out the regular season, especially considering how purposefully heavy-handed the league has been in doling out punishment for COVID-19 protocol violators.Haskins is, again, in the cro shairs of commi sioner Roger Goodell. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum