Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:42
Sujet du message:
49ers have discussed extensions with Rah
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

We are now just a few weeks away from the start of training Desmond King II Jersey camp, and two months away from the start of the 2020 season. The will be looking to defend their NFC Championship, and it's something that they have already been working on this offseason. This dead period is usually one where teams and players can negotiate contract extensions as well as consider re-working deals. The 49ers have reportedly been in talks with two of their offensive weapons as of late, and Rex Burkhead Jersey are looking into deals that will keep them in the Bay for years to come.According to Matt Barrows of The Athletic, the 49ers have with running back and wide receiver . There's no word on how those discu sions have gone so far. Bourne was tendered as a restricted free agent this offseason, and will be an unrestricted free agent next year if the 49ers cannot come to terms on a new deal. Mostert on the other hand is signed through 2021, but Barrows believes that he's in line for an increase in salary.Many knew the 49ers were going to have one of the best rushing attacks in the league entering 2019, but we were much more excited for , and compared to Mostert. The former undrafted free agent led the 49ers in rushing yards with Darius Anderson Jersey 772 and for most rushing yards in a single game when he went off for 220 yards and four touchdowns against the in the divisional round of the playoffs. Mostert evolved into one of the primary options on offense as the 2019 season wore on, and he rushed for a total of 336 yards and five touchdowns in three postseason games for San Laremy Tunsil Jersey Francisco.With McKinnon's future in doubt and Breida now a member of the , it appears that the 49ers are interested in running through Mostert and Coleman in 2020 and beyond. Bourne went undrafted out of Eastern Washington back in 2017, but the 49ers gave him a chance at the next level. He has continued to build on each of his three seasons in the league, and caught a career-high five touchdowns in 2019. Bourne also played a role for the Reggie Robinson II Jersey 49ers in the postseason, as he caught six pa ses for 88 yards and a touchdown in their three playoff matchups. Only 24 years old, Bourne may be someone who has his best football in front of him. In 43 career games with the 49ers, he has caught 88 pa ses for 1,102 yards and nine touchdowns. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum