Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:40
Sujet du message:
Bengals sign Sam Hubbard to four-year 40
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The took care of a major offseason priority, reaching a four-year, $40 million contract extension with defensive end on Sunday ( ). Hubbard was Tyler Shelvin Jersey entering the final year of his rookie contract and was slated to be a free agent at the end of the season.Hubbard finished with 62 tackles, two sacks, and 11 quarterback hits in 13 games last season. He finished with just 35 pre sures in 2019, including a career-long 2.59 seconds to get pre sure on the quarterback (per Pro Trenton Irwin Jersey Football Focus). The 2018 third-round pick has 16.5 sacks Trey Hill Jersey in three seasons with the Bengals, including 8.5 in the 2019 season (while also racking up a career-high 13 quarterback hits).Hubbard is under contract with the Bengals until 2025, the second major signing Cincinnati used to bolster its pa s rush. The Bengals signed to a four-year, $60 million deal Kevin Huber Jersey in March to replace the departed . Through 15 games played (all starts), Hendrickson totaled a career-high 13.5 sacks and 25 quarterback hits for the last year. Hendrickson also had 55 pre sures and 27 hurries in his final season in New Orleans. The Bengals finished with the fewest sacks in the NFL last season, but that number is expected to go up with Hubbard and Hendrickson anchoring the pa s Hakeem Adeniji Jersey rush. Cincinnati has its edge rushers signed for the foreseeable future. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum