Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:39
Sujet du message:
Brian Flores addresses speculation that
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

To put it gently, the will not be a good football team in 2019.That was the case throughout the preseason, but became extremely apparent when Miami shipped away rising star left tackle , wide receiver and linebacker over the course of the weekend. Given that the Dolphins stripped away all that significant talent and only saw future draft compensation in return, the subject of tanking is now at the forefront of conversation in South Beach.While it appears like Randall Cunningham Jersey the Dolphins are, in fact, making the conscious decision to be a le s talented team now in hopes of being a team that's in contention later on, first-year head coach Brian Flores dismi sed the idea of the team tanking."This game means a lot to me Nakobe Dean Jersey ," Flores told reporters during a conference call on Sunday, via the . "I wouldn't disrespect the game with that. Again, no, we're not. We're going to try to win every game. I think that's disrespectful to even to say that. Michael Vick Jersey .... It's disheartening to hear people talk about it, to even say that. For a guy who respects the game as much as the game has done for me, when people say that, it's extremely sad." While it may be disheartening to hear, there's no denying that this is the reality for the Dolphins. Sure, players will still play hard to better themselves for 2020 and Flores will coach to the best of his ability, but, from a talent standpoint, they are in position to lose rather than win."I think we've got a good locker room," Flores said. "We've got a lot of guys who care about each other and work hard and want to play for each other. I understand there are relationships that are built over DeVonta Smith Jersey the course of years. But at the end of the day, the guys in the locker room, I think they're going to band together and play together. And at the end of the day you've got to play for one another."2019 will likely be a season to forget in Miami, but it could po sibly lead to the franchise being Jordan Mailata Jersey in a more stable position in the long run. Even if Flores doesn't want to admit it. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum