Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:35
Sujet du message:
Bengals flurry of moves Cincy trades a q
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The have been aggre sive in free agency thus far, Teair Tart Jersey signing the likes of pa s-rusher , cornerback and former rival cornerback , but they were arguably the most active team in terms of player movement on Friday. During what was a wild morning, the Bengals released star defensive tackle , signed offensive tackle and traded away quarterback .The release of Atkins saves $9.5 million in cap space this year off of the four-year, $62.5 million extension he signed through 2022, . Cincinnati's website also mentions that he could return "if the numbers match." Atkins, who was selected in the fourth round of the 2010 NFL Draft, has been one of the Bengals' most consistent defenders over the last decade. He made eight Pro Bowls, was a three-time first-team All-Pro and racked up Dillon Radunz Jersey 75.5 sacks in 161 games played. After playing in all 16 games for six straight Aaron Brewer Jersey seasons, Atkins played in just eight games in 2020 and recorded one tackle.The Bengals also announced on Friday that they had signed Reiff, who was the ' left tackle for the last four seasons. He started 15 games in each of the last two years, and turned 32 in December. Reiff was identified as a cap casualty, which is why he had the opportunity to look for a change of scenery this offseason. The Bengals know that keeping former No. 1 overall pick upright is going to be important moving forward, and a veteran like Reiff should help immediately. Finally, the Bengals parted ways Tennessee Titans Jersey with Finley, who the franchise selected in the fourth round of the 2019 NFL Draft out of N.C. State. Cincinnati was prepared to release him, but reported that the Bengals ended up finding a trade partner in the . reported the Bengals sent Houston Finley and a seventh-round pick in Matt Barkley Jersey exchange for a sixth-round pick. The 26-year-old played in eight total games for the Bengals with four starts, and posted a 1-3 record. In all, he completed 48.7 percent of his pa ses for 638 yards, three touchdowns and four interceptions. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum