Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:35
Sujet du message:
Bears Allen Robinson shifts focus to fee
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

star wideout is usually preparing for the upcoming NFL season this time of year, but the coronavirus pandemic has forced him to shift his focus. Cameron Sutton Jersey Instead, Robinson is using his to help the Greater Chicago Food Depository feed local children who are currently out of school due to the outbreak and who rely on those daily meals."This Rocky Bleier Jersey is a vital part of kids' lives in addition to education being able to put food in their mouths and their families' mouths," Robinson . "We're not doing this just for notoriety. We just wanted to streamline it and bring everyone together to make an impact. Kordell Stewart Jersey "The Within Reach Foundation usually focuses on education in the Chicago area, but that has changed in recent weeks. Robinson is concerned with providing meals for children who are in need.Robinson was hoping to raise $12,000 from donors, then personally match the amount. Instead, Bears head coach Matt Nagy matched the amount and teammate Tre Norwood Jersey Charles Leno donated $7,200. Robinson said he will be increasing his goal soon. This will be the seventh NFL season for Robinson Derek Watt Jersey and his third campaign with the Bears. Robinson was originally a second-round pick by the before signing a three-year, $42 million contract with Chicago in 2018. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum