Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:34
Sujet du message:
Colts vs. Rams How to watch live stream
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Who's PlayingLos Angeles @ IndianapolisCurrent Records: Los Angeles 1-0; Indianapolis 0-1Last Season Records: Indianapolis Cris Carter Jersey 11-5; Los Angeles 10-6What to KnowThe Indianapolis Colts may be playing at home again Sunday, but the experts are forecasting a 3.5-point defeat. They will square off against the Los Angeles Rams at 1 p.m. ET at Lucas Oil Stadium. Indianapolis will be seeking to avenge the 46-9 lo s they suffered the last time these two teams played Sept. 10 of 2017. The Colts came up short against the Seattle Seahawks last week, falling 28-16. Indianapolis' lo s shouldn't obscure the Zack Bailey Jersey performances of WR , who snatched two receiving TDs, and QB , who pa sed for two TDs and 251 yards on 38 attempts. Wentz ended up with a pa ser rating of 138.60. The Indianapolis defensive unit accumulated four sacks for a lo s of 16 yards. It was a group effort with four guys contributing. Meanwhile, Los Angeles had enough points to win and then some against the Chicago Bears last week, taking their matchup 34-14. Los Angeles QB was slinging it as he pa sed for three TDs and 321 yards Alexander Mattison Jersey on 26 attempts. Stafford's 67-yard touchdown to s down the right side of the field to WR in the first quarter made for one of the most memorable moments of the night. Los Angeles' win lifted them to 1-0 while Indianapolis' defeat dropped them down to 0-1. We'll see if Los Angeles' succe Kris Boyd Jersey s rolls on or if Indianapolis is able to steal their positive momentum. How To WatchWhen:Sunday at 1 p.m. ETWhere:Lucas Oil Stadium--Indianapolis,IndianaTV:FOXOnline streaming: (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)Follow:Ticket Cost:$37.00OddsThe Rams are a 3.5-point favorite against the Colts, according to the latest .The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with Greg Joseph Jersey the Rams as a 4.5-point favorite.Over/Under: -110See for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. . Series HistoryLos Angeles won the only game these two teams have played in the last seven years.Sep 10, 2017 - Los Angeles 46 vs. Indianapolis 9 Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum