Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:33
Sujet du message:
Chiefs Patrick Mahomes breaks passing ma
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

has done a lot of astounding things in his young NFL career. On Monday, he added maybe his most DK Metcalf Jersey impre sive feat to date, becoming the fastest player in modern league history to throw 90 touchdown pa ses. With two scoring strikes during the ' win over the in Week 6, the star quarterback bested Hall of Famer Dan Marino, who reached the 90-touchdown mark in 40 games, by throwing his 90th career score in just 37.That averages out to about 2.45 touchdown pa ses per Michael Dickson Jersey game for Mahomes' career, which is off to a remarkable start considering the 25-year-old has already led the NFL in pa sing Tyler Ott Jersey TDs, won Offensive Player of the Year, led the Chiefs to a Super Bowl victory and claimed MVP honors in the big game. Monday night's record-breaking TD pa s came to tight end , who also caught Mahomes' second score of the night -- and the 91st of the quarterback's career. Marino, of course, is good company in the record books for Mahomes. The nine-time Pro Bowler and longtime star Gerald Everett Jersey led the NFL in pa sing yards five different times, thrice led the league in TD pa ses and fired at least 30 scoring throws in three of his first four profe sional seasons. Mahomes, for what it's worth, has only topped 30 TDs once thus far -- Nigel Warrior Jersey notably leading the NFL with 50 in his first full season as a starter -- but only appeared in one game as a rookie and mi sed two starts during the 2019 season. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum