Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:32
Sujet du message:
Bears Broncos and Panthers offered Lions
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The Jeff Heath Jersey reportedly agreed on Saturday to pay a premium to acquire from the , but at least three other teams were prepared to do the same. Hours after reports indicated that for the 12-year veteran, that at least three clubs actually made offers for Stafford -- and every one of them included a first-round draft pick, plus more. Those teams, per Rapoport: The , and .The reported trade offers go even further, the Panthers actually offered the No. 8 overall pick in order to acquire Stafford. Their proposal also came with a later pick. Washington offered the No. 19 overall pick with a third-round Caleb Benenoch Jersey pick. The Colts offered a package of picks, but never offered their first-round pick. The Bears and Jets kept tabs on Stafford, but the Jets never made an offer. The New England Patriots were willing to offer a second-round pick and a player, but Stafford didn't want to play in New England.In total, according to Rapoport, the Lions had more than six formal trade offers for Stafford, who was the No. 1 pick in the 2009 NFL Draft. But Chicago, Carolina and Marshon Lattimore Jersey Denver were "among a handful of teams" outside of the Rams who made the most aggre sive plays for the veteran QB. The , and were also in the mix, as NBC Sports' Peter King reported previously, but may or may not have offered first-round picks for Stafford.While Stafford's now locked into Los Angeles, where he represents a clear upgrade over fellow former No. 1 pick -- and new Lions QB -- , the fact that the Bears, Broncos and Panthers reportedly Kevin White Jersey all made legitimate attempts to acquire him speak to their respective desires for new signal-callers. Chicago's former first-rounder, , is set to hit free agency in March, and 2020 acquisition appears destined for an expensive backup role. The Broncos have publicly supported former second-rounder , though his 2020 decline has seemingly reignited the team's hunt for a long-term answer. And the Panthers, despite signing to a lucrative three-year deal prior to Jameis Winston Jersey 2020, have openly hinted at seeking a more reliable or higher-upside replacement this offseason. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum