Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:31
Sujet du message:
Bengals John Ross placed on injured rese
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

Things just Ray Guy Jersey went from bad to worse for the ' offense.On Wednesday, the team announced that wide receiver due to a shoulder injury he suffered during Monday night's 27-3 lo s to the . Ian Rapoport reports that no surgery is scheduled, and .Late in the game, Ro s was thrown to the ground by cornerback after making a catch. He would exit the matchup and not return, finishing with three catches for 36 Marquel Lee Jersey yards on the night.Ro s is arguably the only bright spot on a Bengals offense that has failed to score more than 20 points in a single game four weeks through the 2019 season. He had a huge performance in the season opener against the , he had seven catches for 158 yards and two touchdowns. He followed up that game with four catches for 112 yards and a touchdown against the . The former No. 9 overall pick fell off after that, however, making just five catches for 58 yards the following two weeks.Through four games, Ro s already has more receiving yards than he has posted in each of the past two seasons. He failed to record a catch in the three games he was active during his rookie season, and then had 21 receptions for 210 yards and seven Malcolm Koonce Jersey touchdowns in 2018. Zac Taylor's offense is still a work in progre s, but Ro NFL Las Vegas Raiders Jersey s is the one who has benefitted the most from it so far.The Bengals are also mi sing star wideout A.J. Green, who still has yet to play in a game this season. Green went down with an ankle injury in July. , but he did suffer torn ligaments that required a clean-up procedure. The original thought was that Green would mi s the entire preseason, but soon . Cincinnati will now rely even more on and to carry the load offensively. Boyd had 10 catches for 122 yards in Week 2, but was held to just 33 yards on Monday Jim Plunkett Jersey night. Tate had six catches for 88 yards in Week 3, and led the Bengals in receiving with four catches for 50 yards against the Steelers. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum