Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:31
Sujet du message:
Cowboys resume extension talks with Dak
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

has yet to sign the Nelson Agholor Jersey exclusive franchise tag the ahead of the start of the league year, but that doesn't mean he isn't motivated to sign with the team. , "progre s has resumed" on talks between the two sides regarding a contract extension, with the Cowboys now willing to work toward a shorter-term deal than ones they have previously offered the young quarterback.The 26-year-old Prescott, who threw a career-high 30 touchdown pa ses in 2019, has not been in a James White Jersey hurry to give Dallas a hometown discount. Multiple times, per reports, he's from the Cowboys, including a deal that would've paid him $33 million per year and included more than $105 million in guaranteed money.He's also threatened an offseason holdout, according to Walker, in an attempt to accelerate talks. But now that the Cowboys Brandon King Jersey can no longer begin their offseason program on April 6 (all workouts have been suspended indefinitely in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic), "the next 'soft deadline' is no longer a thing," Wednesday. The hard deadline, of course, for a long-term agreement between the two sides -- and any other franchised player -- is July 15. And both sides, Walker added, Russ Francis Jersey "still want this resolved as soon as po sible." The Cowboys, in fact, have changed their tune in regards to the length of a future extension, showing a willingne s to reduce the terms from initial offers -- which would've locked up Prescott for as many Lawyer Milloy Jersey as seven years -- closer to five years. Prescott is still angling for a four-year agreement, Walker added. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum