Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:30
Sujet du message:
Broncos close practice facility followin
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

The are the latest team to shut down their facility in the wake of positive coronavirus Jeremy Chinn Jersey tests. The team that one player and two staff members tested positive for COVID-19, which led the team to close the UCHealth Training Center in advance of Sunday's game against the .It's the latest in a string of Kevin Greene Jersey positive test announcements this week, which have affected schedules in Baltimore (where there appears to be a full-blown , which resulted in the postponement of the ' game against the division rival ), ( ), ( ), ( and ), and ( ). The Broncos previously back in Week 8, when offensive lineman tested positive for the virus and mi sed the team's game against the .As Mike Klis of 9News in Denver notes, the Broncos have Thomas Davis Sr. Jersey had several other positive tests inside the organization since the beginning of training camp, including Broncos executives Joe Ellis and John Elway, coaches Curtis Modkins, Mike Munchak, and Ed Donatell, and players , , , , Darren Paulo, , , Sam Darnold Jersey in addition to both Glasgow and the player who tested positive on Friday. At the moment, the Broncos have not announced which Chuba Hubbard Jersey player or staffers tested positive this week, and it appears the game against New Orleans is on track to be played as scheduled. If and/or when that changes, this post will be updated. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum