Le forum de l'hébreu

Forum créé le 28/1/2008 08:21 et administré par Serge Frydman

Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Obtenez 1000 visiteurs rapidement !
Outils webmasters Compteur Chat Forum Sondage Découverte Référeur

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum

Pages: 1
Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
Auteur Message
   Trier par date décroissante
ymakerpi8d
Posté le:
26/7/2023 03:29
Sujet du message:
Daniel Snyder responds to sexual harassm
Répondre            
Email:
lovelystyle100@yahoo.com

After 15 former Washington employees that they were sexually hara sed JJ Molson Jersey during their time with the club, Washington football team owner Daniel Snyder released a statement Friday on the of the franchise over the last several years."The behavior described in yesterday's article has no place in our franchise or society," Snyder said in his statement. "This story has strengthened my commitment to setting a new culture and standard for our team, a proce s that began with the Kevin King Jersey hiring of Coach (Ron) Rivera earlier this year."Beth Wilkinson and her firm are empowered to do a full, unbiased investigation and make any and all requisite recommendations. Upon completion of her work, we will institute new policies and procedures and strengthen our human resources infrastructure to not only avoid these i sues in the future, but most importantly create a team culture that is respectful and inclusive of Ty Summers Jersey all."Three team employees accused of improper behavior have the organization. Snyder's statement comes hours after the on Friday that suggested potential punishment could bear down on the Washington franchise. "These matters as reported are serious, disturbing and contrary to the NFL's values," the league's statement reads. "Everyone in the NFL has the right to work in an environment free from any and all forms of hara sment. Washington has engaged outside of counsel to conduct a thorough investigation into these allegations. The club has pledged that it will give its full cooperation to the investigator and we expect Paul Hornung Jersey the club and all employees to do so. We will meet with the attorneys upon the conclusion of their investigation and take any action based on the findings."Rivera, who has a major influence on helping Washington choose a new team name (which still has yet to be announced), "we have policies that we will follow and David Bakhtiari Jersey that we have an open door policy with no retribution." In The Post article, the former female employees didn't directly accuse Snyder of misconduct, but the behavior took place under his watch. Snyder has owned the Washington franchise since 1999. Click here Click here Click here 

Poster un nouveau message Répondre au message
  Pages: 1

M'inscrire M'inscrire Me connecter Me connecter Mot de passe oublié Mot de passe oublié Retour au forum Retour au forum